Well...Got Laid Off yesterday. American Woodmark. Who would figure that the largest cabinet manufacturer in the USA would be laying off. I actually accepted the position because of the stability of the company and the lack or evidence that I would be laid off.
The told me and one other person that we were to be let go and it would be effective immediately. We were escorted from the premises like criminals. No Goodbyes. No severance. No insurance after 14 days. What Bullshit.
The first think I did was go to the Unemployment office, and they were about 5 minutes away from an orientation and I was in and out in less than an hour. Of course they still had me in the system from the last time that I filed for unemployment when I was laid off less than 2 years ago. And the time before that and the time before that.
This industry sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment